A simple brunch you can easily prepare. It takes just 20minutes to prepare. Fast right？
Let’s get started!
Ps: This Recipe serves 4.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 or 4 loaves of leftover banana bread
- Sliced banana, for serving
- Chocolate chips, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Working in batches, coat banana bread with egg mixture for 30 seconds, then place in heated skillet.
- Cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Top with sliced bananas and chocolate chips, and drizzle with maple syrup.
Easy and simple!
Like, Comment, Share and Follow